Welcome! Thank you for worshipping with us. Please join in freely expressing your worship of God. We also hope you will share your prayer concerns and praises with us.
Sermon Series: GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES
Sermon: MESSAGE - DO WE HAVE TO PAY OUR TAXES?
Mark 12:13-17 Jesus gives out jewels of wisdom even when the Pharisees are trying to trap him. How do we know what belongs to God and what belongs to the government or to us? Are we giving God what belongs to Him or keeping it for ourselves?
CAVE QUEST VBS August 1-5
Station Leaders: Use easy-to-follow station leader manuals and prepare one 20-minute session each day, which you will repeat with four different groups of approximately 20 kids. We need leaders for the following stations:
- Sing & Play Rock/Cave Quest Closing (daily opening and closing, includes leading songs)
- Imagination Station (fun, hands-on science experiments)
- Spelunker Sports & Games (fun games that reinforce Bible truths)
- KidVid™ Cinema (video featuring the real-life adventures of real kids and discussion)
- Cavern Café (helping kids make snacks)
- Deep Bible Quests (incredible, surprising explorations of Bible stories)
Crew Leaders: Shepherd a mixed-age group of five elementary children through each day’s activities…and there’s no preparation!
We have a great team of workers preparing for Cave Quest Vacation Bible School. The team is getting ready, but just as important is the children who need to be invited to attend. Who can you invite? Will you take at least five flyers to invite children to VBS? Flyers are located at the table by the front door.
Invite children to attend; Offer rides to children; Watch for resources to donate; and Pray for Cave Quest VBS. Check out the Donation Board near the Welcome Center. Take a slip and let us know what you can donate to help with VBS.